As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently functioning by appointment only. This will change the way we have worked in the past, but hopefully not permanently. Below you will find our new procedures and guidelines for scheduling and appointments.
To schedule an appointment please contact the artist directly. You can find contact information in each artists portfolio. From there they can direct you further on what they may need for reference, scheduling your appointment, and how to place your deposit.
If you are new to Evermore, welcome! Please take a look at our portfolios. Our artists tend to schedule out about the same.
- In an effort to minimize the number of people in the shop at one time we will be keeping the front door locked during business hours. We ask that you please come to your appointment alone, and call upon arrival to check in. Your artist will direct you from there. Please be punctual. No need to be 20 minutes early.
- As always, but even more importantly now, if you are sick or have been in contact with some who has tested positive for COVID19 PLEASE STAY HOME. As long as you give notice to your artist directly your deposit will be safe and you can reschedule when you are feeling better.
- When you arrive we ask for the safety of your family and ours, that you please wear a mask. Social distancing is still a CDC recommended practice and we are not able to keep 6 ft apart while tattooing. If you do not have a mask of your own, we can provide you with one. Please keep in mind masks are still of limited stock, so if you have your own please wear it. If you do not wish to wear a mask we ask that you please hold off on scheduling for a bit.
- There will also be hand sanitizer on the counter for your use before and after your appointment, as well as a sink directly behind the counter. Please stop and wash your hands on your way to your artists station.
- Please bring a beverage with you to your appointment. Generally beverages with some sugar will help if you are prone to feeling light headed.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- If we are sick we will NOT be tattooing. We will give you the same courtesy and notify you as soon as possible. If you don’t frequently check your email, please do the day of your appointment, just in case.
- We always exercise best health and cleanliness practices, but will now be adding masks to our daily routine.
- Door handles, counters, bathrooms, will be wiped before, between, and after guests. Whatever is not disposable at our stations has always been cleaned with a hospital level disinfectant/cleaner, designed specifically for the needs of health care. We are currently using these products throughout the shop.
Because we will be operating by appointment only, we may not always be available by phone. If you have a general, not artist specific, question please message us on Facebook and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
Evermore Tattoo Parlour